Week 13: Colts vs. Cowboys 2010 Highlights

I don't even know what to say after tonight's game. It was so intense, my butt was clenched the whole way through and now it won't unclench itself. I thought Peyton Manning and the Colts would come back and win it, but it was not to be.

Yea, yea, Manning had four picks... again. Two returned for a touchdown... again. Is he in a slump? Or is he playing injured? Or is he just trying to do too much with too little and stressing himself out? I say all of the above. But what comes up must come down (come down just a tad in Manning's case) in order to go back up again, so I believe Manning will be fine. No, Father Time's not catching up with him. Manning has much more left in his tank.

With all of the Colts' mistakes tonight, they still put up a good fight. The last touchdown drive before OT was especially amazing.

Watch the highlights of the Colts vs. Cowboys game here:




Credit: CowboysForever81


Credit: CowboysMedia1, NFL Game Highlights

I don't know if it's time to throw in the towel for playoffs, but they are not looking like a contender for anything close to the Super Bowl. I love Manning and the Colts to death. They have a lot of work to do, but I know they can do it! Go Colts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails