NFL Look-alikes: Philip Rivers and SpongBob

I knew Pro Bowl would be lame, but I didn't think it would be that lame. Peyton Manning hardly played. I don't know why Belichick put in Cassel instead of Manning in the last few minutes of the fourth quarter. I thought for sure he would play in the second half, but Number 18 only saw the field for 6 snaps. Seriously? You let the four time MVP man the bench? Come on!

(UPDATE: Apparently Manning said earlier that he wanted Cassel to finish the fourth quarter and kept his word. I think part of it was also him being extra nice and generous to a first time pro-bowler. Too bad about Manning's playing time though...)

Wobbly cameras, sloppy football, annoying sportscasters who would not shut up, stupid streaker running across the field... Overall lame, lame, lame. Had Manning played more football, it would have redeemed the joke that Pro Bowl has become at least a little bit, but that didn't happen at all. I won't be posting highlights from the 2011 Pro Bowl game simply because there were none.

Did anyone else feel annoyed at Philip Rivers just for being there? That guy rubs me the wrong way and I don't even know why. As lame as the Pro Bowl was, I'm still glad I watched because if I didn't, I wouldn't have had my "ah-ha" moment - that Philip Rivers looks a lot like SpongeBob SquarePants:

Philip Rivers is a SpongeBob look-alike

What do you guys think? Has he found his 2D twin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails